This week’s Torah portion is Achrei Mot-Kedoshim, primary reading Leviticus 16:1-20:27, supplemental Amos 9:7 – 9:15. (See highlights from the primary reading.)
The purpose of this post is to elaborate on the possible use of Amos 9:11 by occultists to develop and carry out the 9/11 terror attacks.
Why specifically 9-1-1? See the verse.
“In that day I will restore David’s fallen shelter—I will repair its broken walls and restore its ruins—and will rebuild it as it used to be.”
What if the attack was a kind of Magick intonation to prevent the arrival of Mashiach (Messiah) and the restoration of the Davidic dynasty as God promised through the prophet Amos?
9/11 was the deadliest act of terror our Nation ever suffered. The Commission investigating 9/11 concluded that Usama bin Laden, head of a radical Islamic extremist terror cell called al-Qaeda, was responsible. But investigating the occultist angle would not negate this finding at all; rather it might add some dimension to it.
FBI translator-turned-investigative-journalist Sibel Edmonds, a 9/11 whistleblower, argues that focusing only on who who carried out the attacks, and their associates, provides an incomplete picture. Meria Heller interviewed Edmonds in February of 2006. Someone who transcribed the interview quoted Edmonds, paraphrasing her analogy to the U.S.’ “War on Drugs“:
“Imagine if they only went after street dealers and they refused to investigate the mid-level dealers or the drug lords.”
The hidden link here is the CIA and other U.S. government officials at the top levels.
- In 2004, BBC News stated that “some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.”
- In 1979 U.S. National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski spoke to the Mujahideen in Pakistan, encouraging them to fight Russia: “We know of their deep belief in God and we are confident that their struggle will succeed….Your cause is right and God is on your side.”
- Former U.S. diplomat J. Michael Springmann alleges in Visas for Al Qaeda that “high-ranking U.S. government officials” ensured that al Qaeda had the paperwork they needed to be moved from country to country fighting a proxy war against Russia on behalf of the United States.
- Here is Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stating in 2012 that “we had helped to create the problem we are now fighting.” She admits that we trained and funded “fanatical” mujahideen in Afghanistan and Pakistan “creating a mess that at the time we didn’t really recognize, we were just so happy to see the Soviet Union fall…you look back, the people we are fighting today, we were supporting in the fight against the Soviets.”
Michael Aquino (1946-2019) is remembered as a “U.S. spook, psyop specialist, satanist” whose biography reveals that during his lifetime, he held numerous positions of influence in the U.S. government.
Aquino founded the occultist Temple of Set and literally traveled to Germany to experience the “magic” of Nazism:
“The Temple of Set had a deep fascination with Nazi occultism… in 1982 the temple leader Aquino traveled to Wewelsburg….[and] practiced a magic ritual in the Crypt (Hall of the Dead [Totenstatte]), where [Heinrich] Himmler had allegedly conducted ritual magic….in the occult scene it gained a legendary and notorious reputation. One…[claimed] that Aquino read a ‘satanic mass’ [another that]…’he tried to connect…with the spirit of the former SS leaders.’” – Heilbronner, Oded. (2020). 2: The Wewelsburg Effect: Nazi Myth and Paganism in Postwar European Popular Music.
There is nothing new in the suggestion that 9/11 was linked to occultism. See William Ramsey’s often-quoted book, Prophet of Evil: Aleister Crowley, 9/11 and the New World Order. He states in a blog post, “September 11th–The Occult Connection” that the specific links have to do with the satanist Aleister Crowley who taught about certain numbers that could be used in “Magick.”
Ramsey states that Crowley’s key “Magick” numbers (11, 77, 93, and 175) were inserted into the terror attack and “represent a signaling function to all Crowley’s followers in the global occult community that the events were an ‘inside job.’” As he notes, you can see this as follows:
- September 11 – date of attack; Flight 11 – hit the World Trade Center
- Flight 77 – plane that hit the Pentagon
- Flight 93 – plane that was part of the attack, and which went down over Pennsylvania
- Flight 175 – hit the World Trade Center
If indeed 9/11 was an “inside job” as many have claimed, it is not unimaginable that the people behind 9/11 used obscure “Magick” rituals as a method of reinforcing their operation and its aims as well as to signal to their followers, as Ramsey says.
By Dr. Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal. All opinions are the author’s own. Blog content is hereby released into the public domain. Photo credits, left to right: Mike Atherton, 9/11 Photos, Jeremy Wilburn via Flickr, all Creative Commons.